Option - 1
- Yes, you heard it right, you can use your Whatsapp without using your phone number. Confused? Then have a look at the below statements.
- Complete the downloading part of Whatsapp on your phone and when you are done with it you will notice that it sends the verification message to its server.
- Now the work/trick that you need to do/perform is blocking the message service and this can be easily done by keeping your phone on flight mode.
- Now when you do this one more thing can happen and that is Whatsapp chooses an alternative way for the verification, so choose the verify through message option and fill up your email address and then click on the send option and as soon as that cancel the sending message option.
- Now you need to do is message spoofing.
- And after the spoofing of the message is done, you will receive messages intended for the spoofed number of your device, and then you can use your Whatsapp to communicate with people with your spoofed number.
Option - 2
- First of all, install WhatsApp on your device. In case you wanted to do it for a pre-installed app, then you'll need to remove your mobile number or choose the option that says 'change number'.
- Next, install another app called 'Text+' which is our actual lifesaver. It helps you get the verification number. If not, you can also try using the online SMS verification sites which provide free number's for you to receive SMS messages online instead of your mobile phone.
Example - http://www.receivesmsonline.net/
- In case you're using the Text+ app to receive the verification SMS, then simply open the application and navigate to Settings > Contact. Here you'll notice a mobile number, which you can use for verifying WhatsApp account.
- You'll then receive the verification code in your Text+ application, which should be entered back in your WhatsApp application in order to activate your account.