*Before you begin, you need :
- A rooted Android device.
- SwitchMe multiple accounts app for your rooted Android (Play Store link).
SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data.
- WhatsApp for your device (Play Store link).
- Make sure you have plenty of space on your device SD card and Phone memory.
*How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android :
- Done with Installing SwitchMe app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account. These user profiles will have their own own system settings, apps and data.
- The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be having WhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
- The second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsApp account.
Switch to this account—> Set up your phone for this account—> Open Play Store—> Install WhatsApp.
- Now, register WhatsApp for your second SIM in this profile. Done? Congratulations! You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android